- As low as $200/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Meet your next oceanside escape when you reserve this striking one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo located right in the middle of Isle of Palms! This terrific condo is part of the Sea Cabin Condominiums and enjoys access to a private fishing pier and community amenities, such as a enormous oceanside pool and kiddie pool. When you stay at this marvelous property, you'll have the ideal beach vacation!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
This property is conveniently located on the first level, which is conveniently accessible but has a few steps. In the entry hallway you'll find two comfortable twin-sized Murphy beds that fold out from the wall - this was a big investment that a lot of other units do not offer. It gives your group additional sleeping space—the kids really adore the bunk beds but an adult can sleep on them as well since they are full size compared to the much smaller, older style bunk beds that most other Sea Cabins have. The area also closes off for privacy, giving you the benefit of having an additional room-like area!
From here journey into the main kitchen and living area. You'll find the kitchen is completely equipped for your use, accepting you to make your own family dinners, or snacks to take along while exploring the isle. Additional perks include use of a regular coffee maker as well as a Keurig! A cozy breakfast bar offers up three seats, while the living area is furnished with two plush couches and a coffee table. Here you'll find a flat-screen TV with cable access, letting you take in a vacation movie nighttime, or put on something while you get ready in the morning! The property also has complimentary Wi-Fi, accepting you to stay connected on your various devices.
The living area has sliding doors that lead out to the patio, where you can see the ocean just off in the distance. The patio is furnished with a dining set, giving you the chance to appreciate your meals and beverages in the Atlantic breeze. Inside you'll find the bedroom, which has a queen bed and a personal TV.
When you stay at Sea Cabins, you'll savor a central location to all the best of Isle of Palms, from local nightlife to beach shopping, and ice cream stores for the kids. Within walking distance to eateries, the Isle of Palms County Park, and more, you'll find there's never a dull moment! Added convenience of close by grocery stores, and a post office complete everything you need for a sublime beach vacation!
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
The hallway consists of extraordinary Twin sized Murphy beds that pull down from the wall - with really comfortable beds!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or enjoy a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, fantastic dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the most suitable rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Modern comfort @ the Beach, Oceanfront Condo!! Community Pool & 1000ft Fishing Pier! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.