- As low as $311/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video games
- 3 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Unwind with the whole family at this calming place to stay! Make yourself at home and help yourself to anything you may need! ❤️
This comfortable home sits on a 1/3 acre lot.
Guests will have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The master room and has a king bed with a brand new Purple bed. This room with have a private full bathroom and vanity.
The other two bedrooms have queen beds, full closets and T.V.s. Guests will also have a second full bathroom that has a vanity sink, toilet and shower tub. This bathroom is located right outside of these bedrooms.
The living room and kitchen are an open concept and the kitchen overlooks the huge, entirely fenced-in backyard.
*There is a $50 pet fee for this listing*
Guests will have access to 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Guests will also have access to the living room, kitchen, laundry room, and the cavernous 1/3 acre backyard. The backyard has a fire pit, grille, and a vegetable garden that guests can help themselves to! I urge guests to make themselves at home and help themselves to anything in the home! “Mi casa es su casa” ❤️
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
3 total pets
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Relaxing Home Near Beach & Downtown has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.5 miles