- As low as $110/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1 square feet
Welcome to the ‘Suite Life’ ! Tucked in a beautiful and chill neighborhood on James Island with simple access to Folly Rd., this attached suite has a private entrance with a screened-in porch complete with a swing, rocking chairs and a fan…ideal for calming as you sip coffee or wine. The well-landscaped front yard offers tranquility for when you are not on the go. The 'Suite Life' is a Superhost, and entirely licensed with the city/county, which adds a level of reassurance to our guests' stay. The suite is a 725 sqft. open-area “in-law” style private entrance suite. Offering a queen sized Tempur-Pedic bed, two pull-out upsized chairs, sizable closet, full dining area (6 seat dining table) or work area, and a completely supplied kitchen and bathroom complete with its' own AC/heat system! The Nest thermostat makes it extremely painless to adjust the thermostat to your preference, and a ceiling fan overhead helps to distribute the air. Two beach chairs, two beach towels, a beach blanket, and a cooler are available for use for your beach trips if needed (located in the closet). The suite offers Wifi, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YoutubeTV, a enormous pivoting TV, and board games to keep you entertained. The kitchen comes complete with a full array of cooking silverware, dishes, and everything needed to prepare. There are all new stainless steel appliances (stove, full size refrigerator/freezer, dish washer, and microwave). The refrigerator is supplied with your general condiments, and there are your necessity cooking agents in the cabinetry (cooking oil, salt/pepper, sugar/Splenda, etc.). Additional paper towel rolls, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, dish brushes/sponges, cleaning supplies, and double pull-out trash cans are available under the sink. A Keurig coffee machine with included coffee pods, and toaster are also on the kitchen counter for an easy breakfast prep! There is an ironing board and iron in the closet, along with a steamer and clothes hangers for hanging and preparing any type of attire while you’re in town. The bathroom has a number of amenaties, including a dispenser of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. There is a seat in the shower as well, which adds a nice element for a relaxing shower. There is a hair dryer, additional toilet paper, additional towels/clothes, body lotion, aloe, Tylenol, shower cap, and variety of other toiletries in the bathroom cabinet for your convenience! The living space features a six seater dining room table and chairs, artist original paintings, and sitting area with reading lamp. There is also a throw blanket on the couch, great for getting cozied up for a movie with! Two umbrellas hang on the coat rack just inside the front door for those late afternoon Charleston showers. I live in the main home, but you won't feel my presence. Feel complimentary to message me through the AirBnB app if you need something though. I like privacy during vacations, and will give you the same. The walls are very thick, and the two spaces are separated by a laundry room, giving the suite and our guests a super private stay. 5 mins from Folly Beach and 10 mins to Historic Downtown Charleston, this comfortable coastal pad accepts you to experience the beach, downtown or the hip Avondale area of West Ashley within 15 mins. Surf Folly Beach, rent kayaks at Crosby’s or buy fresh seafood to prepare in the fully decked out kitchen which extends all the amenities of home. There is also a Walmart at the end of the street (less than 3 mins. away) ideal for stocking up on food, wine, and any other basics for your trip! There are a number of great local eateries within 5-10 mins.: Mondo’s: Fine Italian restaurant/bar Black Magic: Brunch/lunch and coffee Smokey Oak: Bar and Grille Edison: Sit down dining Pier 101: Folly beach pier dining Rita’s: Brach side grille Blu: Beach front dining Taco Boy: Great taco spot! I have a full list of the local eateries around Charleston and Folly Beach in the Suite, with my favorites highlighted! Bicycle units are available on James Island or Folly Beach and the area offers great attractions like the historic battlegrounds down Secessionville. Parking is available for 2 cars to stack in a private driveway. Charleston also has a great bicycle share program! You can rent bicycles for the day or by the hour, stations distributed all over town. You can find a map of the stations here: https://charlestonbikeshare.com Checkout Instructions: Please strip bed of sheets (leave the bed cover) and place all linens in the black hamper in the corner. Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and start a cycle. Dishwasher pods located below the sink, and press “Play” twice to start the dishwasher cycle. Take trash and recyclables from the bathroom and kitchen to the bins located on the side of the suite. Wash off and return all beach equipment to the closet. If the equipment is still wet, feel complimentary to leave it on the porch to dry. We keep cleaning costs to a minimum as we try to provide our guests with the best price and service in comparison to other listings. Your help with these check out procedures to reduce cleaning time is greatly appreciated!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and James Island County Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking your Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Private luxury studio- 10 mins downtown and Folly has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you book the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 2.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.2 miles
- City Marina - 4.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.2 miles