- As low as $320/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 650 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Discover the ideal setting at this Downtown Charleston historic one bedroom carriage home located south of Broad Street in the heart of the city.
Whether shopping on King Street, appreciating Spoleto Festival, visiting the College of Charleston or the Aquarium, or strolling through the Old City Market, you will find this location to be a few mins. walk to all.
There is a private garden with patio for your exclusive enjoyment. The apartment is newly furnished with classic Charleston chests, chairs, and rice planter queen bed. The apartment is separate from the main home - with a private entrance.
The kitchen has modern appliances and granite counter and is entirely functional if you decide to forgo a meal at the fine neighborhood eateries to stay in for a nighttime.
The dining area has a table that will seat four.
For entertainment there is an Intelligent HD T.V. with cable and internet included.
Check out at 11 am and 3 pm check in.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a walkable area in Charleston with good shopping. Charleston City Market and The Governor's House Inn are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Discover the area's water adventures with water skiing, motor boating, and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Private Historic 1770 Carriage House Located South Of Broad has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Private Historic 1770 Carriage House Located South Of Broad?Book Online Get Information Call: