- As low as $199/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This signature loft features a opulent modren Charleston feel. Complete with a 18th Century French style king size bed and 55" TV. This loft has the ideal view of Vendue Street, just steps away from Waterfront Park and historic Market Street.
This historic suite sleeps two with a king-sized bed. Our decorator's touch gives the bedroom classic comfort with brand new wood floors. The full bathroom in the loft has a stone vanity and feature modern shower has overhead and hand-held sprayers. If you have never been to Charleston, this location is ideal! Located centrally at 30 Vendue Street (cross streets are Vendue Range and East Bay Street) it is near Waterfront Park and other prime destinations including the historic market, This historic building from the 1800s was just remodeled in 2016 with brand new interiors decorated with the highest of standards and modern amenities. Linens and towels are included as well as paper products. This room features a flat screen TV and Keurig. Please note that this property does not have an elevator. Rooms start on the 2nd floor. Because we are such a modest building, we do not have parking. We refer our guests to the parking Garage located one block away If you're travelling with a bigger group, In the same building, we have two, 2 bedroom condos and a 1 bedroom loft. We do offer all three condos in this building. Combined this offers 5 bedrooms each with king beds, comfortably sleeping up to 10 people.
Check in time is 3 PM. Check out time is 11 AM. You will receive your check-in instructions including your suite access codes the day of your arrival. All doors unlock with a unique access code, so arrival after hours is no problem! Our rooms do require guest to climb stairs.
There is no staff or Front Desk on site at The Quarters on Vendue. Our office is located at 171 Spring Street and we are open seven days a week. Office hours are 8 am- 8 pm. You are welcome to stop or store your suitcases before check in or after check out!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. One Bedroom Loft - The Quarters on Vendue has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your agreement.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles