About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to 609 Ocean Blvd - a enormous, beautiful beach home located on "Millionaire's Row"! This home & location is beach living at its best - in style and comfort! We have all the amenities you need for a memorable and calming vacation located on one of the finest streets on Isle of Palms! Ocean Blvd is a prime rental street where there is mostly beach walkers, bicyclists, and golf carts cruising along. It is located right across the street from the sanded beach path - just a short walk until you meet the sand and waves - and only a 2 block short walk to the handicap access path! The backyard will be where you'll want to spend a lot of your time appreciating the nice private pool & hot tub! There is also an outdoor grilling station which is ideal for those casual nights to relax and eat around the pool. You could also buy some firewood to throw in the fire pit & relax - s'mores anyone?
This home has an inverted floor plan with the kitchen, living, and dining rooms on the upper level along with 1 bedroom (Queen bed) and 1 full bathroom. The huge kitchen has everything you need for cooking a good meal and there is plenty of seating space to gather. The huge wrap-around decks make for a ideal spot to savor your morning coffee or evening beverage, while enjoying the ocean vistas & breezes. The main living room features comfortable furnishings, a wet bar, and a sizable intelligent TV.
On the lower level you will find 4 more bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The master bedroom is located on this level with a King bed, upsized closet, and charming master bathroom with a walk-in shower & a large soaking tub. The second bedroom has a King bed and private bath as well. The third and fourth bedrooms on this level share a jack & jill style bathroom - one bedroom has a King and the other has 2 sets of bunk beds (4 twin size beds). All bedrooms have intelligent TVs.
For added convenience, there is also a beach shower so to help keep the pool and the home clean from the sandy beach.
This home has been designed with luxury comfort and relaxation in mind, and will be a home you find yourself wanting to come back to year after year! Start making your memorable beach vacations now in a home that will surely be appreciated by everybody!
Also, please know that the fireplace is not advertised for rental use.
Bed Sizes: 3 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk Beds (4 twin sized beds)
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase more of these items after your initial arrival.
**Will consider off-season weekly units only. Please inquire!**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkeling, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the best rental within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. *NEW RENTAL* Luxury, Ocean View Beach Home with Private Pool, Hot Tub, Rooftop Deck, & Elevator! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.