- As low as $1,338/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Private spa tub
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wet bar
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Vacation in style and live like royals when you book our roomy and extravagant 609 Ocean Blvd beach home at Isle of Palms. Stay right opposite the ocean at one of the best spots in the area and spend a memorable time with your adored ones. At Carroll Realty, we are eager to tell you about the amenities and conveniences. Featuring five bedrooms and four full baths, this beach wonder offers both private and common areas at its finest. The home has ample space for accommodating up to 12 guests. You can socialize and spend quality moments in the common area before retreating to your private bedroom for some much-needed rest. As the home is just few steps away from the ocean, you can save your valuable commute time. With the ocean opposite the home, you can comfortably spend every single moment in a productive way. Take the fun outside, where a private pool and hot tub wait for you for some fun-filled memories. You can also find an outdoor grille ideal for spending your evening with great food by your side.
Step inside a cavernous home with an open floor concept. The natural flow between the different areas makes it convenient for all your guests. The living area has a comfortable seating arrangement, setting the stage for splendid conversations with your group. With a flat screen T.V. and wet bar in the living area, you will not need anything else. The living area extends into a completely equipped kitchen and a enormous dining area. Gather in the dining room to appreciate everything from a fast morning coffee to lavish family dinners. After all, vacation is the ideal time to come together and forget about the rush of daily routine. The calming and warm ambiance of this cool beach home will definitely create the right mood for your vacation. If you would like to savor the delicious aroma and flavors of home cooked meals, you can find all the necessary resources in the kitchen. From stainless steel appliances to granite countertops, spacious cabinets to a wide range of silverware, the kitchen is ready for you. Some of the appliances include a dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, cooking range, oven, and much more.
The bedrooms offer features like premium furnishings, sizable comfortable beds with cozy linens, spacious cabinets and closets for your clothes, and ambient lighting. You can admire the elegant view of the ocean from the bedroom window. The full bathrooms offer walk-in shower, bathtub, premium fixtures, and cabinets. We provide fresh linen, bath and kitchen towels, and a starter kit of toiletries for your convenience. Get ready to enjoy a comfortable stay with your group while residing right opposite the beach.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
When you are ready to book the ocean home at 609 Ocean Blvd, you contact us at Carroll Realty. We look forward to assisting you with the right style of accommodation.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Fishfinder Charters if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkeling, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Luxury, Oceanview Beach Home w/ Private Pool & Outdoor Kitchen, Hot Tub, Rooftop Deck, & Elevator! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.