- As low as $1,530/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Vacation in style and live like royals when you book our roomy and opulent 609 Ocean Blvd beach home at Isle of Palms. Stay right opposite the ocean at one of the best spots in the area and spend a memorable time with your adored ones. At Carroll Realty, we are eager to tell you about the amenities and conveniences. Featuring five bedrooms and four full baths, this beach wonder offers both private and common areas at its finest. The home has ample space for accommodating up to 12 guests. You can socialize and spend quality moments in the common area before retreating to your private bedroom for some much-needed rest. As the home is just few steps away from the ocean, you can save your valuable commute time. With the ocean opposite the home, you can comfortably spend every single moment in a productive way. Take the fun outside, where a private pool and hot tub wait for you for some fun-filled memories. You can also find an outdoor grille ideal for spending your evening with great food by your side.
Step inside a cavernous home with an open floor concept. The natural flow between the different areas makes it convenient for all your guests. The living area has a comfortable seating arrangement, setting the stage for gorgeous conversations with your group. With a flat screen TV and wet bar in the living area, you will not need anything else. The living area extends into a completely equipped kitchen and a sizable dining area. Gather in the dining room to savor everything from a fast morning coffee to lavish family dinners. After all, vacation is the ideal time to come together and forget about the rush of daily routine. The calming and warm ambiance of this cool beach home will definitely create the right mood for your vacation. If you would like to appreciate the delicious aroma and flavors of home cooked meals, you can find all the necessary resources in the kitchen. From stainless steel appliances to granite countertops, spacious cabinets to a wide range of silverware, the kitchen is ready for you. Some of the appliances include a dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, cooking range, oven, and much more.
The bedrooms offer features like premium furnishings, enormous comfortable beds with cozy linens, spacious cabinets and closets for your clothes, and ambient lighting. You can admire the charming view of the ocean from the bedroom window. The full bathrooms offer walk-in shower, bathtub, premium fixtures, and cabinets. We provide fresh linen, bath and kitchen towels, and a starter kit of toiletries for your convenience. Get ready to enjoy a comfortable stay with your group while residing right opposite the beach.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
When you are ready to book the ocean home at 609 Ocean Blvd, you contact us at Carroll Realty. We look forward to assisting you with the right style of accommodation.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Village Pointe Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Patriots Point if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkeling, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental home:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Luxury, Oceanview Beach Home w/ Private Pool & Outdoor Kitchen, Hot Tub, Rooftop Deck, & Elevator! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.1 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.8 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.8 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Luxury, Oceanview Beach Home w/ Private Pool & Outdoor Kitchen, Hot Tub, Rooftop Deck, & Elevator!?Book Online Get Information Call: