- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 840 sq ft (78 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 840 square feet
Port O'Telephone C103 has an Ocean front swimming pool; just steps from the gorgeous sea.
The World acclaimed Wild Dunes has two championship 18 hole golf courses, multiple practice facilities. The Links Course clubhouse is just a good 4 iron away from C103 with a pro shop, full service bar and restaurant. Hiking, cycling and running trails are all available resort recreation options.
The extravagant interior, can accommodate up to 4 adults. It features a roomy master bedroom with a king size bed. The couch folds out to a queen bed. A super functional kitchen and dining nook plus a screened-in porch dining area are options for marvelous sunrise breakfast or those nights when you feel like staying in.
Wild Dunes Resort has multiple dining options. Charleston and all of its attractions is just a 17 mile drive or Uber away.
Your memories of a lifetime are just a fast click or a call away.
The reservation/administration fee is nonrefundable. We do not give refunds for weather related trip interruptions this includes hurricanes please ask about insurance to cover such events. (MUST BE AT LEAST 26 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
Starter kit is included which includes toiletry amenities and basic supplies (paper towels, toilet tissue, dish soap, dish tabs, laundry detergent and trash bags) for the first 24-48 hours of your trip.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the largest vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the best rental in Isle of Palms:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Port O'Call C103 - Ocean View - Ground Floor Steps From Pool/Beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.