- As low as $359/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Have you been looking for your next Isle of Palms vacation rental? Well look no further than this marvelous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that enjoys a central location in the Beachside community, right in the heart of Isle of Palms near the county park, the only lifeguarded beach on the island! When you come to stay at this striking property, you'll be only mins. from the beach, and centrally located to nightlife, shopping, and more!
Pull up to this delightful home, and you'll immediately feel those southern coastal vibes, with lush landscaping and palmettos welcoming you to your vacation. Travel up to the main level and step inside to find the open concept main area, with the kitchen, dining, and living area. First, you'll come across the completely equipped kitchen, where you can make your own meals, from casual snacks like newly cut fruit to full blown family dinners with multiple courses. A convenient counter window looks out to the living area, making it simple to set out dishes buffet style. A sizable refrigerator provides plenty of space, and a appealing breakfast nook by the windows create a ideal place to have your morning meals.
Continue onto the dining and living area, where you'll find the dining area seats up to six. The living area offers a plush couch, cushy chair, and a flat screen TV. The home also offers complimentary internet and a washer & dryer!
Each of the three bedrooms offers a comfortable place to rest your head at nighttime, with a variety of convenient accommodations. The master bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed, ensuite bathroom with double sinks and a shower-tub combo. The master also has a TV with private access to the screened in porch. The second bedroom offers a queen-size bed with TV, while the third offers two twin beds and a TV—great for groups with kids! The second and third bedrooms have intelligent TVs for streaming services only (no cable).
Outside, you'll find a cavernous sundeck with a BBQ grille, where you can prepare up meals in the ocean breeze or sit back and savor the sunshine with your favorite book. There's also a screened-in porch furnished with a bistro set, and a beach shower down below—pretty much everything you could want for a beach vacation! As an additional additional, when you stay at 30 Beachside Dr, you get access to community amenities, such as the shared pool and tennis courts. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
This home is pet friendly. Dogs are considered with a $250 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
**Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This home also does a winter rental from October through March! Please contact us if you are interested!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Finding the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the perfectrental home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Quaint & Cozy Beach Home / Minutes Walk to Beach / Community Pool & Tennis / Dog Friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.0 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.7 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.7 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Quaint & Cozy Beach Home / Minutes Walk to Beach / Community Pool & Tennis / Dog Friendly!?Book Online Get Information Call: