- As low as $202/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Have you been looking for your next Isle of Palms vacation rental? Well look no further than this marvelous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that enjoys a central location in the Beachside community, right in the heart of Isle of Palms near the county park, the only lifeguarded beach on the island! When you come to stay at this striking property, you'll be only mins. from the beach, and centrally located to nightlife, shopping, and more!
Pull up to this alluring home, and you'll immediately feel those southern coastal vibes, with lush landscaping and palmettos welcoming you to your vacation. Travel up to the main level and step inside to find the open concept main area, with the kitchen, dining, and living area. First, you'll come across the entirely equipped kitchen, where you can make your own meals, from casual snacks like newly cut fruit to full blown family dinners with multiple courses. A convenient counter window looks out to the living area, making it simple to set out dishes buffet style. A sizable refrigerator provides plenty of space, and a gorgeous breakfast nook by the windows create a ideal place to have your morning meals.
Continue onto the dining and living area, where you'll find the dining area seats up to six. The living area offers a plush couch, cushy chair, and a flat screen TV. The home also offers complimentary internet and a washer & dryer!
Each of the three bedrooms offers a comfortable place to rest your head at nighttime, with a variety of convenient accommodations. The master bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom with double sinks and a shower-tub combo. The master also has a TV with private access to the screened in porch. The second bedroom offers a queen-size bed with TV, while the third offers two twin beds and a TV—great for groups with kids! The second and third bedrooms have intelligent TVs for streaming services only (no cable).
Outside, you'll find a roomy sundeck with a BBQ grille, where you can prepare up meals in the ocean breeze or sit back and appreciate the sunshine with your favorite book. There is a ping pong and foos ball table in the garage! There's also a screened-in porch furnished with a bistro set, and a beach shower down below—pretty much everything you could want for a beach vacation! As an additional additional, when you stay at 30 Beachside Dr, you get access to community amenities, such as the shared pool and tennis courts. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
This home is pet friendly. Dogs are considered with a $250 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
**Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This home also does a winter rental from October through March! Please contact us if you are interested!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the most suitable rental within budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Quaint & Cozy Beach Home / Minutes Walk to Beach / Community Pool & Tennis / Dog Friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Contact the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.