- As low as $315/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Linens: 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twins
Baths: 3 Full, 1 Half
During your vacation at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive, a simple walk will be a voyage of pure discovery. Located on the Isle of Palms Marina, adjacent to the intercoastal waterway, this phenomenal property provides painless access to the many docks, shopping, and dining opportunities. 26 Morgan's Cove Drive features boat parking at a slip in the marina for boats under 18 feet long (the slip is shared with a bigger boat). Boat and trailer storage is also available for a fee at the Isle of Palms Marina for those of you visiting with your boat. Looking for a unique Isle of Palms gift or groceries? The Marina Store has much to offer! Finally, striking dining is featured at Islander 71 with rooftop dining, live music, and even seasonal oyster roasts! All these amenities are a close walk from 26 Morgan's Cove Drive.
Where the ocean is just a short drive away, your family will spend a incredible vacation while staying at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive! The saltwater marshes along the Intracoastal Waterway are really unique to Charleston Low Country. During your stay at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive you will want to discover the wildlife! Kayak, flat boat tours and even charter fishing captains are all offered at the Isle of Palms Marina! Crabbing or fishing from the dock is a must while staying on the Island. If you would like to catch a glimpse of a red tail hawk, egret, osprey, or pelican, the many decks at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive will provide you a ideal platform in comfort and style to see these birds across their natural habitat.
The beauty of nature is equaled on the interior of 26 Morgan's Cove Drive. The main floor is elevated from the street and includes the living room with a sizable flat screen T.V.. Also located on the first level is the kitchen with dining table and bar that provides additional seating. The master bedroom with a king bed is located on the first level, which features a handsome master bath. The upper-level features three bedrooms. The 2nd master bedroom is highlighted with a king bed that faces the Marina. It offers an elevated private deck and opens into a outstanding private bathroom. The first guest bedroom features two queen beds. The second guest bathroom has two twin beds. The guest bedrooms share a bath.
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for three cars.
Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
26 Morgan's Cove Drive offers one of the best vistas of the Sunset over Morgan's Creek! With simple beach access and the many amenities offered at the City of Isle of Palms Marina, 26 Morgan's Cove Drive will be handsome to your entire family. Make sure you make your reservation today so that you can see for yourself the adventure that awaits you and your family at this fabulous property!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Yacht Harbor Court, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. New Listing! Incredible Morgans Cove Home w/ Boat Dock in Wild Dunes! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.