About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twins
Baths: 3 Full, 1 Half
During your vacation at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive, a simple walk will be a voyage of pure discovery. Located on the Isle of Palms Marina, adjacent to the intercoastal waterway, this outstanding property provides painless access to the many docks, shopping, and dining opportunities. 26 Morgan's Cove Drive features boat parking at a slip in the marina for boats under 18 feet long (the slip is shared with a bigger boat). Boat and trailer storage is also available for a fee at the Isle of Palms Marina for those of you visiting with your boat. Looking for a unique Isle of Palms gift or groceries? The Marina Store has much to offer! Finally, impressive dining is featured at Islander 71 with rooftop dining, live music, and even seasonal oyster roasts! All these amenities are a close walk from 26 Morgan's Cove Drive.
Where the ocean is just a short drive away, your family will spend a amazing vacation while staying at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive! The saltwater marshes along the Intracoastal Waterway are really unique to Charleston Low Country. During your stay at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive you will want to discover the wildlife! Kayak, flat boat tours and even charter fishing captains are all offered at the Isle of Palms Marina! Crabbing or fishing from the dock is a must while staying on the Island. If you would like to catch a glimpse of a red tail hawk, egret, osprey, or pelican, the many decks at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive will provide you a ideal platform in comfort and style to see these birds across their natural habitat.
The beauty of nature is equaled on the interior of 26 Morgan's Cove Drive. The main floor is elevated from the street and includes the living room with a huge flat screen TV. Also located on the first level is the kitchen with dining table and bar that provides additional seating. The master bedroom with a king bed is located on the first level, which features a handsome master bath. The upper-level features three bedrooms. The 2nd master bedroom is highlighted with a king bed that faces the Marina. It offers an elevated private deck and opens into a fabulous private bathroom. The first guest bedroom features two queen beds. The second guest bathroom has two twin beds. The guest bedrooms share a bath.
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for three cars.
Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
26 Morgan's Cove Drive offers one of the best vistas of the Sunset over Morgan's Creek! With simple beach access and the many amenities offered at the City of Isle of Palms Marina, 26 Morgan's Cove Drive will be beautiful to your entire family. Make sure you make your reservation today so that you can see for yourself the adventure that awaits you and your family at this magnificent property!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Yacht Harbor Court, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the bestvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. New Listing! Incredible Morgans Cove Home w/ Boat Dock in Wild Dunes! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.