- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Available in all rooms: Free internet access
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- BBQ grill(s)
- Fitness center
- Room service available
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool
- Valet parking on site (surcharge)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Permit Number: 04039
The Space: Appreciate the attached space below our home near Hampton Park! Get away from it all at "Park View!" Our home is the ideal spot for your next hideaway, located just across the street from Hampton Park and within walking distance to some of the best eateries and coffee stores in Charleston. Whether you're looking to discover historic Charleston Market or relax on close by beaches, Park View has it all. Savor an open floor plan with tons of natural light and max. comfort! Make your next stay away from home a memorable one with Park View.
- 1 bedroom with King sized bed, 1 with a Queen sized bed
- 1 full bathroom
-Located directly next to Hampton Park! Enjoy a picnic in the park or savor the walking paths through the gardens.
-Walking distance to great eateries and coffee!
-Walking distance to the Citadel - The Military College of South Carolina.
-Cavernous open floor plan
-Intelligent TV in the living room
Parking for one car in the driveway is included for guests. The backyard area is shared with the upstairs tenants.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Hampton Park Terrace!
The Hampton Park Terrace neighborhood of Charleston is a thriving area of downtown. Home to the infamous Rodney Scott's BBQ, Maison, Little Jacks, and Park and Grove, you will enjoy the trendy side of King St that is walkable to both Wagener Terrace, Hampton Park, and the Cannon/Elliottborough neighborhoods, this location is about as central as it gets!Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This guesthouse is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home tips:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Finding the best rental home in Charleston:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Park View
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hampton Park - 0.2 miles
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.3 miles
- Marion Square - 1.4 miles
- City Marina - 1.4 miles