- As low as $358/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 445 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 445 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 445 square feet, this Studio Deluxe features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation property experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. King 583 - Studio Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is optimal for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book King 583 - Studio Deluxe?Book Online Get Information Call: