- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 445 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 445 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 445 square feet, this Studio Deluxe features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- To get the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your group select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. King 583 - Studio Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles