- As low as $94/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled studio apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely remodeled in 2015 and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no added cost. Park your car and walk everywhere. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a enormous tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared balcony.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our impressive city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is included if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Other Things to Note:
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks
Wi-fi is supplied Intelligent TV supplied (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Start by having your group select dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Light & Airy Downtown Executive Rental has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your trip.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles