- As low as $364/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This appealing downtown Charleston hideaway will have you “feeling pink” with bright, pastel-colored interiors and a great location in one of the trendiest parts of downtown Charleston. The Springhouse C is a PET FRIENDLY, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath unit and is the first and second floor of a historic downtown home. With a private rear entry and gorgeous outdoor patio, you'll find this is the ideal spot to relax and relax after a day spent exploring the streets of downtown Charleston. Springhouse C includes a comfortable living room, compact kitchen, and separate dining area. The main level also includes the first of the two bedrooms, appointed with a QUEEN bed, plus the hall bath located close by and stack Washer/Dryer. Upstairs you will find the second bedroom with KING bed. If needed, accessibility to the main level entry is included by an outdoor lift.
Springhouse C is located in the heart of the trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood in historic, downtown Charleston. This vibrant area of Charleston includes some of the top eateries including The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar. For breakfast head to 132 Spring Coffee & Kitchen Bar, or choose from the delectable pastries and sweets at close by favorite's like Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, or try Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. At Springhouse you're just a short walk short walk from the Upper King Street district where you will find some of the best shopping, dining and nightlight. The Springhouse - C includes a parking spot in a close by parking lot, just a 2 mins. walk from the home!
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two family pets allowed), $50/hour Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL016771-08-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. New Listing! Walk Everywhere, Charming Patio has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles