- As low as $262/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (83.6 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Make the most of your visit to Charleston by staying in this conveniently located 2 bedroom supplied with all amenities. Freshly refreshed, brand new furnishings, and shining new appliances! This home is right off King Street with painless walking distance to Upper King street, the epicenter of Charleston's top eateries. Equipped with two off-street parking spaces!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This bright upstairs apartment has two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a cavernous living area with a sleeper couch. The space can hold up to 6 people. The modern kitchen is entirely equipped with all necessities for cooking. The exterior porch has a table for 4 and is a great spot to relax. This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment during your stay including the roomy off-street parking, and private porch.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee Shop before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Neon Tiger. Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
This apartment is within walking distance of the many stores and eateries King Street has to offer. Uber and Lyft are both available in Charleston.
Other Things to Note:
• Due to the urban environment that Charleston is, noise levels at this property are moderate.
• In response to guest reviews, we have added sound reduction window inserts to all windows. This has dramatically improved the level of outside noise.
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 2 off-street parking spaces supplied at no additional cost. Please be mindful of the tight driveway
• No Smoking
• This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum
City of Charleston Operational Permit OP2022-02660
Interaction with Guests:
Our office is 1 mile from the property and just a phone call away.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Freshly Renovated 2 Bedroom Apt, 1 Block to King! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.1 miles