- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Townhome on James Island has been refreshed from top to bottom. When you come to stay at our abode you will be surprised at how well supplied the home is. Linens, beach towels, completely supplied kitchen with pots/pans, baking tins, kitchen aid mixer, spices a keurig, washer/ dryer. All you need is your suitcase! Brand new gas grille (Oct. 2020) in the fenced in courtyard. Seating for 6. Storage room has multiple beach chairs, toys, umbrella. The location is ideal for one visiting Charleston. You are centrally located just off the beaten path but can get to all of the hotspots in just a short drive! New Eateries are a plenty within a 5 min. drive. There are 5-6 grocery stores within 10 mins. of the property. There's games for the kids or adults.. You will not be disappointed by this gorgeously maintained Charleston home!!
**Please note that from time to time things are updated and changed out at the townhome so they may vary from the virtual tour and/ or photos. Other items such as rugs, pillows, linens may also be different as we are changing out frequently for various reasons Such as Covid. If there is a particular item that you see at the home that you are concerned about please reach out prior to your stay to make sure it is still there. **
**Long term units (30+ days) may have different prices, more space. Please reach out regarding any changes for this.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is near the beach. Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and American Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Modern Townhome close to Folly Beach and Charleston! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. Otherwise, call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 4.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles
- Washington Square - 4.5 miles