- As low as $104/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Townhome on James Island has been remodeled from top to bottom. When you come to stay at our abode you will be surprised at how well supplied the home is. Linens, beach towels, entirely supplied kitchen with pots/pans, baking tins, kitchen aid mixer, spices a keurig, washer/ dryer. All you need is your suitcase! Brand new gas grille (Oct. 2020) in the fenced in courtyard. Seating for 6. Storage room has multiple beach chairs, toys, umbrella. The location is ideal for one visiting Charleston. You are centrally located just off the beaten path but can get to all of the hotspots in just a short drive! New Eateries are a plenty within a 5 min. drive. There are 5-6 grocery stores within 10 mins. of the property. There's games for the kids or adults.. You will not be disappointed by this elegantly maintained Charleston home!!
**Please note that from time to time things are refreshed and changed out at the townhome so they may vary from the virtual tour and/ or photos. Other items such as rugs, pillows, linens may also be different as we are changing out frequently for various reasons Such as Covid. If there is a particular item that you see at the home that you are concerned about please reach out prior to your stay to make sure it is still there. **
**Long term units (30+ days) may have different prices, more space. Please reach out regarding any changes for this.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Modern Townhome close to Folly Beach and Historic Charleston. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 4.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles
- Washington Square - 4.5 miles
- City Market - 4.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Modern Townhome close to Folly Beach and Historic Charleston. ?Book Online Get Information Call: