- As low as $300/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1235 square feet
Feel the beauty and serenity in this newly modernized Seagrove Villa. Wild Dunes has it all. From the impressive beaches to the world-class golf, there is no shortage of exceptional natural beauty. There is no place better to spend your next vacation than right in the resort center! The Seagrove community of well maintained condominiums, lush greenery, and community pool is centrally located within walking distance of the Grandiose Pavilion, Conference Center, Villages, and Wild Dunes stores and eateries. In addition to location, this magnificant villa has been completely modernized. A brand new kitchen, new bathrooms, and of course refreshed furnishings allow this to be a luxury villa.
Upon entering the villa you are greeted by the modern kitchen which includes bespoke cabinetry, open-faced shelves, granite counter-tops, and fresh stainless steel appliances. The huge work area and bar provides seating with four new bar stools.The kitchen is equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, blender, and all the cookware and serving pieces needed for a delicious meal for the whole family.
The living room provides comfortable seating for everybody to gather around and relax while appreciating the 50" flat screen TV after a long day at the beach. The dining table tucked under the floating stairs seats four. The guest bedroom and common area bath are also on this floor as well. The first bedroom is on the first floor and offers a King size bed, TV, and it's own private bathroom.
Upstairs is the master suite. Here you will find a new king size bed, a TV, private bathroom, and a freshly finished bunk bed area.
For added convenience, this villa offers a washer and dryer, WiFi, and covered parking for 2 cars. Plus, you can effortlessly access the pool and beach from the back balcony. What more could you ask for.....Book your stay today for this striking villa!
Pool: Seagrove Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 2-Minute Walk
View: Neighborhood View
Animals: Not Accepted
Square Footage: 1235
Floor Level: 2nd Story (30 Steps To Front Door) No Elevator
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Bunk Beds, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Sleeper Couch: No
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Covered Spots
BBQ Grille: Unavailable
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses
Vacation Rental By Owner #
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Upgraded SEAGROVE Villa! Beachside, Desirable Location! Pool Access! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.