- As low as $378/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Electric kettle
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Avant-Garde! Appreciate a extravagant yet comfortable experience at this centrally-located home. Our freshly constructed home is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a handsome kitchen island, and a dedicated parking spot. Located near upper King St., walking distance to bars, eateries, historical sights and everything you could ask for close by, this home is really a gem of Charleston.
30 day stay minimum - inquire about longer stay discounts!
Modern freshly constructed home 2 beds, 2.5 full baths, sizable living room with open concept and completely equipped kitchen. New laundry and dryer in-unit as well as dish washer, microwave, and new dual coffee brewer. Additionally, there is separate split-unit air conditioning and heat in each room. This home was designed for your convenience in mind.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Modern 2b/2.5b
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
Ready to book Modern 2b/2.5b | Downtown w/ Parking - Ideal for Long Stays?Book Online Get Information Call: