- As low as $586/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This pretty home at the end of a peaceful cobblestone alley is just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. This home comes with ONE off-street parking space. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this home! Come experience Charleston's southern hospitality while staying in a traditional Charleston home.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This is a three story well appointed home. Being off the street makes this a peaceful place to stay, but a stone's throw from the lively King Street when you don't feel like being peaceful. Guests enter from the piazza on the second floor. This home is ideal for the foodie with a enormous completely equipped kitchen, dining area for 6, and cavernous living area. The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, stovetop, oven, dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and cooking tools. There is a washer dryer on the first floor for those who stay longer and wish to do laundry.
Guests will find the master bedroom with en suite bath on the third floor. The bathroom includes double sinks, garden tub and separate stand up shower. An additional half bath is located on the third floor.
The additional two bedrooms and second full bath are located on the first floor. The courtyard is accessed through one of the downstairs bedrooms.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private home, guests will have access to the entire home.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets; although the more adventurous do bring bigger cars.
Uber and Lyft are always available downtown; so, if you wander far, it's painless to catch a ride back. Charleston also has a complimentary downtown shuttle that has a circuit around the downtown area.
Other Things to Note:
• 2 nighttime minimum stay
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Stairs are required for access
• City of Charleston Operational Permit OP2023-03589
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to assist our guests with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips:
Finding the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your family select dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Most Charming Old Brick Alley in Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles