About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This striking red bricked bungalow has been completely revamped and refreshed, and is ready to host your group!
★ Totally refurnished by a local Charleston designer to reflect a chic bohemian feel
★ Plentiful seating arrangements for hanging out in the living room, dining room, or back patio
★ One block to King Street and countless stores, eateries, stores, and nightlife :)
✰Bedroom #1: Downstairs king bedroom
✰Bedroom #2: Downstairs bunk room w/ trundle
✰Bedroom #3: Upstairs king bedroom
✰Bedroom #4: Upstairs double queen bedroom
More to appreciate about this bungalow:
♥ Open concept with impressive natural lighting
♥ Amazing private backyard patio space with seating
♥ Cable TV w/ streaming capabilities in living area
♥ Additional living room on second floor
♥ Private driveway parking for one car
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the liveliest areas on the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening on every corner. Walk a few blocks to find local coffee stores, bakeries, grocery stores, eateries. You are just one short block to the famed King Street!
Walking is painless from this location, as you are just a block and a half away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to savor Charleston and cruise the handsome historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers. We bring a new meaning of quality, elevated customer service and uniqueness into our homes to ensure our guests are as comfortable as they would be as if it is their own home.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Downtown Charleston Bungalow ? One Block to King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles