- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 944 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Appreciate your stay here at this impressive boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Majestic King 583, 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles