- As low as $245/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is a premier property on the Charleston peninsula and added dates can be made available upon request, just ask! Home details are below, we look forward to hosting you!
Originally constructed in 1820, this elegant home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You wont find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
This is a classic Charleston home made up of two units A&B, this is the listing for Unit A (downstairs unit). The entire unit is yours, so there are no shared spaces except for the driveway area. During the remodel we went to great lengths (open cell spray foam, 1 inch peaceful sheetrock and vibration barrier) to ensure the home stays very peaceful from one unit to the other so this is not your typical duplex!
For availability on the entire home (Units A&B) please check this link: www.airbnb.com/rooms/38338853
For availability on just the upstairs unit (Unit B) please check this link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38559798
This is the premier Vacation Rental Location in Charleston! There are only a few streets in Charleston where leases shorter than 30 days are legal and this home is in the A+ part of that area!
Charleston is an spectacular walking city and this location is ideal to appreciate that! There are also bicycle share programs and of course Uber/Lyft for those longer trips!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02485
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Charleston vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the best rental home in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Luxury Rental - Historic Charm - Central Location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is best for your trip.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Luxury Rental - Historic Charm - Central Location!?Book Online Get Information Call: