- As low as $185/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This home is a premier property on the Charleston peninsula and added dates can be made available upon request, just ask! Home details are below, we look forward to hosting you!
Location, Location and Luxury... Freshly modernized home 1block from King Street!
*3 bedrooms + 2 full size bunk beds & 3 full bathrooms (ensuite in every bedroom!)
*Brand new Construction
*High End Kitchen!
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Outdoor Terrace + Dining Table
* Off Street Parking for 2 cars
* Onsite washer's & dryer's
* Extremely safe neighborhood near all the good eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this elegant home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You wont find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
This is a classic Charleston home made up of two units A&B, this is the listing for Unit A (downstairs unit). The entire unit is yours, so there are no shared spaces except for the driveway area. During the remodel we went to great lengths (open cell spray foam, 1 inch peaceful sheetrock and vibration barrier) to ensure the home stays very peaceful from one unit to the other so this is not your typical duplex!
For availability on the entire home (Units A&B) please check this link: www.airbnb.com/rooms/38338853
For availability on just the upstairs unit (Unit B) please check this link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38559798
As you can see from my many reviews I am always here to help you to make your stay in Charleston as pleasurable as possible! We send out very detailed self check in instructions and are here to answer any questions!
This is the premier Vacation Rental Location in Charleston! There are only a few streets in Charleston where leases shorter than 30 days are legal and this home is in the A+ part of that area!
Charleston is an marvelous walking city and this location is ideal to appreciate that! There are also bicycle share programs and of course Uber/Lyft for those longer trips!
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Luxury Rental - Historic Charm - Central Location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Tips to have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles