- As low as $259/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is a premier property on the Charleston peninsula and added dates can be made available upon request, just ask! Home details are below, we look forward to hosting you!
Originally constructed in 1820, this excellent home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You wont find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
This is a classic Charleston home made up of two units A&B, this is the listing for Unit A (downstairs unit). The entire unit is yours, so there are no shared spaces except for the driveway area. During the remodel we went to great lengths (open cell spray foam, 1 inch peaceful sheetrock and vibration barrier) to ensure the home stays very peaceful from one unit to the other so this is not your typical duplex!
For availability on the entire home (Units A&B) please check this link: www.airbnb.com/rooms/38338853
For availability on just the upstairs unit (Unit B) please check this link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38559798
This is the premier Vacation Rental Location in Charleston! There are only a few streets in Charleston where leases shorter than 30 days are legal and this home is in the A+ part of that area!
Charleston is an spectacular walking city and this location is ideal to appreciate that! There are also bicycle share programs and of course Uber/Lyft for those longer trips!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03458
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Luxury Rental - Historic Charm - Central Location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles