- As low as $125/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns!
♟ Three Bedrooms & Three Full Bathrooms in this Striking Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and TVs with Streaming!
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
Savor full private access to this luxury second-floor three-bedroom suite featuring:
Bedroom #1: Queen Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom #3: King Bed
- Intelligent TVs with Streaming in All Bedrooms!
- Dining Table + Bar Stools
- Charleston Style Porch with Table & Seating!
- Air bed included upon request!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to the entire second floor 3BR suite, 2 parking spaces, and a private porch!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
Our home is located just a few blocks off King Street in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to numerous local eateries, bars, stores, casual eateries, and other modest stores. The surrounding streets have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a short walk away!
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03223
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services team will send you a welcome e-mail and is available to help with any needs or questions you might have.
Please savor your stay!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Stunning 3BR/3BA - Heart of Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Note any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles