- As low as $184/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, newly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3BR/3BA Upstairs Suite of Charleston Style Duplex!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
- Intelligent TVs in Every Bedroom!
- Charleston Style Porch with Seating
- 2 Off-Street Parking Spaces
- Dining Table & Bar Stools
One Air Mattress Available Upon Request
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher & Laundry Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire upstairs suite of duplex, 2 parking spaces, and a porch with seating!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the gorgeous and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. ? THE INNS ? Gorgeous 3BR/3BA - Walk Everywhere! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Call the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles