- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 944 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Appreciate your stay here at this beautiful boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your Charleston area rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Luxurious King 583, 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles