- As low as $144/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 800 square feet
Charming, newly modernized bungalow centrally located between Folly Beach and historic Downtown Charleston. Savor the calming serenity while you relax in the enormous outdoor space and sip newly brewed Nespresso or Charleston Tea Plantation tea on your private patio.
Sprawl out on the comfortable master king bed with a second comfortable double bed to sleep 4 guests.
Blazing fast Internet up to 1 GBPS, a 4k 55" Intelligent TV with booming surround sound and a Nintendo Switch make for ideal work-cations!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental booking tips:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best rental within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Relaxation and Location - The Lowcountry Cottage has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 1.7 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.7 miles