- As low as $196/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 896 sq ft (83 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 896 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 03048The Space: The suite has 2 bedrooms and one bath. Including a refreshed kitchen. The bedrooms are set at either end of the apartment giving guest privacy for each other during their stay. The bathroom has just been completely remodeled and features a tub with shower and tiled floors. The furnishings include a mix of antiques and modern furnishings. There is a king size bed in each bedroom. Each room will have a 50 inch intelligent tv in it . The kitchen is well supplied for those who choose to eat in.
The unit has a private porch and a door that locks to the street giving you added safety on the porch.
You'll find luxury linens on the both King beds along with a pull out couch in the living room. Appreciate the abundance of natural light throughout the home and feel the breeze on the magnificent porches.
Guests will have access to the entire 2nd floor apartment and everything they will need to appreciate their stay.
There are (1) parking spaces made available to you during your stay in a lot located behind the home.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the rightrental:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. King in Five (Suite B) by StayDuvet! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book King in Five (Suite B) by StayDuvet!?Book Online Get Information Call: