- As low as $263/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This striking hideaway has an fantastic location in one of the trendiest parts of downtown Charleston. The Springhouse is a PET FRIENDLY 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath hideaway and is the second and third floor of a historic downtown home. Enter to a comfortable living room, where you can relax and relax after a day spent exploring the streets of downtown Charleston, and an eat-in kitchen that includes a stack washer/dryer. The main level also includes the primary bedroom with KING bed and desk for working remotely if need, plus the hall bath located close by. Upstairs you will find a loft with desk area, plus 2 bedrooms, each appointed with a QUEEN bed and a shared hall bath with with walk-in shower. This level includes a modest sitting room, where you can relax with a book or the kids can gather for games. The Springhouse includes one off-street parking spot in the driveway.
Springhouse is located in the heart of the trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood in historic, downtown Charleston. This vibrant area of Charleston includes some of the top eateries including The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar. For breakfast head to 132 Spring Coffee & Kitchen Bar, or choose from the delectable pastries and sweets at close by favorite's like Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, or try Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. At Springhouse you're just a short walk short walk from the Upper King Street district where you will find some of the best shopping, dining and nightlight.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two family pets allowed), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL016770-08-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing yourrental home:
- First and foremost, have your group select vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. New Listing! Historic Charleston, Walk Everywhere has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles