- As low as $245/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1472 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1472 square feet
Tucked along a peaceful street in Charleston's vibrant Harleston Village neighborhood, this freshly refreshed 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath brick townhome SLEEPS 6 GUESTS. Located just a short walk from world-class shopping and dining on King Street, PALM POINTE makes for the ideal "live like a local" month-long stay in Charleston. With interiors that reflect Charleston's classic styling, the first floor includes a comfortably furnished living room with flat-screen Intelligent TV, bright well-appointed chef's kitchen with center island that seats 2 guests, farm sink, gas range, and adjacent dining area with seating for 6. French doors from the dining area open out to a private, fenced rear courtyard with gas grille, an ideal spot for appreciating a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
The second floor of this striking townhouse includes three bedrooms, 2 full baths and a stack WASHER/DRYER. The primary bedroom includes a KING BED and ensuite bath updated to include an open vanity with generous storage and step-in shower with glass door. With two additional bedrooms, each with a QUEEN BED and both sharing an updated hall bathroom, the home provides ample accommodations for up to 6 guests, plus room to work remotely in comfort.
Just 2 blocks from King Street and a short walk to beautiful Colonial Lake, this area of historic Charleston means you are just blocks from the streets of Charleston's famed South of Broad neighborhood where homes date back to the 1700's. From PALM POINTE you can walk to everything you want or need, including Queen Street Grocery, La Farfelle, Cafe Framboise, Burbage's Grocery, and Second State Coffee, or simply take in the streetscape vistas filled with a mix of Charleston's diverse architecture including colorful Charleston Single-style homes and stately Georgian townhouses.
Two umbrellas are included for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. one dog allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located on a lake, this vacation home is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking your prefect Charleston area rental:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Harleston Village 3-Bedroom Townhouse in Historic Charleston! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book Harleston Village 3-Bedroom Townhouse in Historic Charleston!?Book Online Get Information Call: