- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1472 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1472 square feet
Tucked along a peaceful street in Charleston's vibrant Harleston Village neighborhood, this newly refreshed 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath brick townhome SLEEPS 6 GUESTS. Located just a short walk from world-class shopping and dining on King Street, PALM POINTE makes for the ideal "live like a local" month-long stay in Charleston. With interiors that reflect Charleston's classic styling, the first floor includes a comfortably furnished living room with flat-screen Intelligent TV, bright well-appointed chef's kitchen with center island that seats 2 guests, farm sink, gas range, and adjacent dining area with seating for 6. French doors from the dining area open out to a private, fenced rear courtyard with gas grille, an ideal spot for appreciating a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
The second floor of this striking townhouse includes three bedrooms, 2 full baths and a stack WASHER/DRYER. The primary bedroom includes a KING BED and ensuite bath modernized to include an open vanity with ample storage and step-in shower with glass door. With two additional bedrooms, each with a QUEEN BED and both sharing an updated hall bathroom, the home provides ample accommodations for up to 6 guests, plus room to work remotely in comfort.
Just 2 blocks from King Street and a short walk to handsome Colonial Lake, this area of historic Charleston means you are just blocks from the streets of Charleston's famed South of Broad neighborhood where homes date back to the 1700's. From PALM POINTE you can walk to everything you want or need, including Queen Street Grocery, La Farfelle, Cafe Framboise, Burbage's Grocery, and Second State Coffee, or simply take in the streetscape vistas filled with a mix of Charleston's diverse architecture including colorful Charleston Single-style homes and stately Georgian townhouses.
Two umbrellas are supplied for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. one dog allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located on a lake, this vacation home is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Harleston Village 3-Bedroom Townhouse in Historic Charleston! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.4 miles