- As low as $115/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*30 Nighttime Minimum Stay Requirement*
Very clean home located in the middle of Plantations, Shopping, Golfing, Dining, and the Beaches. Majority of these attractions are within 13 miles.
Guests will have full access to 3 Bedrooms, two full baths, completely equipped Kitchen, Dining Room, and Living Room with 55" TV with DirectTV. Home has a 2 car garage. The only area that is not accessible is the FROG (Finished Room Over Garage).
Washer and Dryer are supplied, as well as dishwasher, Microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware.
Fenced in backyard on corner lot with Patio for the outdoor enthusiasts. Just a short walk in neighborhood to West Ashley County Park with fishing, disc golf, playgrounds, ball fields, and walking trail.
Depending on time of day, and events taking place in Charleston, it is usually about a 15 - 20 min. ride to downtown Charleston from the property. The heart of downtown is less than 8 miles away, and just 8.3 miles to the "Battery."
Boeing and the Charleston International Airport are just 9 miles away. BenefitFocus is just 15 miles away. Mercedes-Benz Vans is only 16 miles away.
PLANTATIONS / GARDENS - 3.5 miles to Drayton Hall, 4.0 miles to Magnolia Gardens, and 7 miles to Middleton Place.
GOLFING - 1.6 miles to Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Course, 8 miles to the Links at Stono Ferry, and only 9.7 miles to Patriots Point Links.
BEACHES - Just 13 miles to Sullivan's Island, 13.5 miles to Folly Beach County Park, and 15.8 miles to Isle of Palms County Park.
SHOPPING - Only 2.2 miles to Citadel Mall, 4 miles to Tanger Outlets, 8 miles to Northwoods Mall, and 13 miles to Towne Centre in Mount Pleasant.
I am available should anything arise that needs attention. I always emphasize to our guests that if you have any questions, concerns, or maintenance issues to call or text my cell phone. I am usually just a few miles away if anything comes up.
We pride ourselves on cleanliness, so NO family pets and NO smoking in the home.
We provide one roll of toilet tissue and one roll of paper towels.
Wi-Fi is supplied. Lock box code will be included on day of check in.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Caw Caw Interpretive Center are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Citadel Mall and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Charming home in quiet West Ashley neighborhood (Near plantations and downtown) has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.9 miles