- As low as $115/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
*30 Nighttime Minimum Stay Requirement*
Very clean home located in the middle of Plantations, Shopping, Golfing, Dining, and the Beaches. Majority of these attractions are within 13 miles.
Guests will have full access to 3 Bedrooms, two full baths, entirely equipped Kitchen, Dining Room, and Living Room with 55" TV with DirectTV. Home has a 2 car garage. The only area that is not accessible is the FROG (Finished Room Over Garage).
Washer and Dryer are supplied, as well as dishwasher, Microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware.
Fenced in backyard on corner lot with Patio for the outdoor enthusiasts. Just a short walk in neighborhood to West Ashley County Park with fishing, disc golf, playgrounds, ball fields, and walking trail.
Depending on time of day, and events taking place in Charleston, it is usually about a 15 - 20 min. ride to downtown Charleston from the property. The heart of downtown is less than 8 miles away, and just 8.3 miles to the "Battery."
Boeing and the Charleston International Airport are just 9 miles away. BenefitFocus is just 15 miles away. Mercedes-Benz Vans is only 16 miles away.
PLANTATIONS / GARDENS - 3.5 miles to Drayton Hall, 4.0 miles to Magnolia Gardens, and 7 miles to Middleton Place.
GOLFING - 1.6 miles to Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Course, 8 miles to the Links at Stono Ferry, and only 9.7 miles to Patriots Point Links.
BEACHES - Just 13 miles to Sullivan's Island, 13.5 miles to Folly Beach County Park, and 15.8 miles to Isle of Palms County Park.
SHOPPING - Only 2.2 miles to Citadel Mall, 4 miles to Tanger Outlets, 8 miles to Northwoods Mall, and 13 miles to Towne Centre in Mount Pleasant.
I am available should anything arise that needs attention. I always emphasize to our guests that if you have any questions, concerns, or maintenance issues to call or text my cell phone. I am usually just a few miles away if anything comes up.
We pride ourselves on cleanliness, so NO family pets and NO smoking in the home.
We provide one roll of toilet tissue and one roll of paper towels.
Wi-Fi is supplied. Lock box code will be included on day of check in.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Charming home in quiet West Ashley neighborhood (Near plantations and downtown) has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.9 miles