- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
*30 Nighttime Minimum Stay Requirement*
Very clean home located in the middle of Plantations, Shopping, Golfing, Dining, and the Beaches. Majority of these attractions are within 13 miles.
Guests will have full access to 3 Bedrooms, two full baths, completely equipped Kitchen, Dining Room, and Living Room with 55" TV with DirectTV. Home has a 2 car garage. The only area that is not accessible is the FROG (Finished Room Over Garage).
Washer and Dryer are supplied, as well as dishwasher, Microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware.
Fenced in backyard on corner lot with Patio for the outdoor enthusiasts. Just a short walk in neighborhood to West Ashley County Park with fishing, disc golf, playgrounds, ball fields, and walking trail.
Depending on time of day, and events taking place in Charleston, it is usually about a 15 - 20 min. ride to downtown Charleston from the property. The heart of downtown is less than 8 miles away, and just 8.3 miles to the "Battery."
Boeing and the Charleston International Airport are just 9 miles away. BenefitFocus is just 15 miles away. Mercedes-Benz Vans is only 16 miles away.
PLANTATIONS / GARDENS - 3.5 miles to Drayton Hall, 4.0 miles to Magnolia Gardens, and 7 miles to Middleton Place.
GOLFING - 1.6 miles to Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Course, 8 miles to the Links at Stono Ferry, and only 9.7 miles to Patriots Point Links.
BEACHES - Just 13 miles to Sullivan's Island, 13.5 miles to Folly Beach County Park, and 15.8 miles to Isle of Palms County Park.
SHOPPING - Only 2.2 miles to Citadel Mall, 4 miles to Tanger Outlets, 8 miles to Northwoods Mall, and 13 miles to Towne Centre in Mount Pleasant.
I am available should anything arise that needs attention. I always emphasize to our guests that if you have any questions, concerns, or maintenance issues to call or text my cell phone. I am usually just a few miles away if anything comes up.
We pride ourselves on cleanliness, so NO family pets and NO smoking in the home.
We provide one roll of toilet tissue and one roll of paper towels.
Wi-Fi is included. Lock box code will be supplied on day of check in.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Caw Caw Interpretive Center are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Citadel Mall and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To book the best vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Charming home in quiet West Ashley neighborhood (Near plantations and downtown) has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.9 miles
Ready to book Charming home in quiet West Ashley neighborhood (Near plantations and downtown)?Book Online Get Information Call: