- As low as $274/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Room service available
- Shared bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1150 square feet
Permit Number: 03644
The Space: Let the adventures begin in our splendid first-floor stay, “Hampton Park Place” - with 2bd/1ba, our pet-friendly space would be the ideal size for groups/families of up to four people + 1 furry friend. To make things easier for you, this property also features on-site parking, so finding a parking spot won’t be an issue here!
The first thing you’ll notice as you pull into our home is the bright red front door inviting you into the warm ambiance of our space. As you walk inside, you will find yourself in the open-concept living area - where you and your group can kick back after a fun-filled day with a movie/show on your HD flatscreen TV. Head right on through the archway of the living space to your combined kitchen/dining space - the ideal place to make a home-cooked meal and share it with your crew at our 4-top dining table with additional seating for two at the bartop. The connected kitchen has been completely supplied with all your basic cooking/kitchenware needed for preparing the ideal meal!
As “Hampton Park Place” features a single-floor layout, both bedrooms, and their shared bathroom are located just down the hall from the common areas. The master has been adorned with a plush king-size bed and plenty of storage space so you can spread out and unpack your things. The second bedroom features a comfortable queen-size bed, a sizable closet to store your belongings, and the cutest little accents to complete the vibe. Outside in the hallway, you will find a full bath that can be shared between both rooms - including a starter kit of all your toiletry necessities and black makeup towels for the ladies. Last but certainly not least, you’ve got your own little laundry space with a full washer/dryer set located right off of the kitchen for those moments when you get your favorite white shirt dirty (or is it just us this ALWAYS seems to happen to on vacation). With everything you could need including proximity, personality, functionality, and more - Hampton Park Place is the stay of your dreams. Come have some fun!
Please note* this home has multiple units and someone could be staying upstairs, during your stay.
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire first floor, private backyard and dedicated driveway (room for 2 cars).Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired atmosphere unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Hampton Park Terrace!
The Hampton Park Terrace neighborhood of Charleston is a thriving area of downtown. Home to the infamous Rodney Scott's BBQ, Maison, Little Jacks, and Park and Grove, you will appreciate the trendy side of King St that is walkable to both Wagener Terrace, Hampton Park, and the Cannon/Elliottborough neighborhoods, this location is about as central as it gets!Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Wagener Terrace, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets stay free
- Service animals welcome
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Hampton Park Place by StayDuvet! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you crave, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.8 miles