- As low as $322/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Pretty and beautiful Charleston bungalow tucked away on a giant private corner lot. This home has an open floor plan and just finished a complete remodel both inside and out! Appreciate the pretty yard from enormous front porch or upsized deck with constructed-in benches
Location! Location! Location....... Less than 10 mins. to downtown Charleston and Folly Beach! Walking distance to the golf club, community boat ramp, and James Island Park
The home is located in the Riverland Terrace neighborhood. It's walking distance the the redesigned Charleston Municipal Golf Course also just mins. to Downtown Charleston and Folly Beach. If you are a golfer there are plenty of options and you are close to the famed Ocean Course home of the 2021 PGA Championship
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this cottage is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and St. Johns Yacht Harbor are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center. Charleston Museum and Fort Lamar Historic Preserve are also worth visiting. With motor boating and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charming in Charleston - Close to Downtown & Folly Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you crave, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.2 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.6 miles
- The Citadel - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.9 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.9 miles