- As low as $683/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1250 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our property is a legally allowed vacation rental as required by Charleston City Ordinance and is located in the trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood.
Charmingly restored property 1 block from the heart of the entertainment district of Upper King Street. Don’t worry about parking which is hard to find in Charleston. Our property provides plenty of parking on-site with room to maneuver without blocking other cars. You also have a enormous porch to sit outside and savor the excellent Charleston weather!
You will know you are in the South as the property has 6 striking palms, a live oak tree and a huge sycamore tree that greets you. The property consists of three rental units. Unit A which is the bottom floor of the first home, Unit B which is the top Floor of the first home (and is detailed in this listing) and Unit C which is the home in the back. As you enter Unit B from your private, sizable porch you will be stepping into the Living Room which features a cathedral ceiling and the original beams, fireplace and floor. Don’t worry we have newly entirely restored and refreshed the home with new drywall and insulation, electric wiring, plumbing, air conditioning, lighting, plus a brand-new kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The result - Charleston appeal with modern touches and amenities.
Music - No need to bring your speakers with you. This property has a constructed-in overhead sound system and music selection from Spotify and Pandora. Speakers are located in the kitchen and living room area so you and your guests can appreciate the music you appreciate!
Living Room – Wow! What a comfortable, warm ambiance. Just imagine sitting here with friends and family. The living room has 4 cozy chairs and a pull-out Queen couch sleeper. Lots of lighting with dimmable lights accenting the cathedral ceiling and beams. Also featured is a huge 55-inch Intelligent, high definition TV.
Kitchen - Whether you want to prepare or just hang out you’ll enjoy the kitchen. High end granite, undercounter lighting, dimmable lights, sound system, sizable refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. Plus, all the conveniences of a modern kitchen: dishwasher, stove, microwave, toaster, garbage disposal, Ninja blender and Keurig drink maker. The kitchen is also completely supplied with dishes, silverware, cooking pots and pans, wine glasses, cookie sheet, mixing bowls, and casserole dishes,
Bedrooms – After a full day of fun in Charleston, you will be ready to retire to one of the 4 bedrooms. Each bedroom offers an exceptionally comfortable queen bed that is serviced with quality linens. In addition, each one of our handsome well-appointed bedrooms has access to wireless high-speed internet as well as CAT-6 jacks for the secure minded traveler. Select rooms are equipped with 33" SMART TV's with CAT-6 interfaces for streaming your favorite movies and tunes.
Bathrooms: There are two bathrooms the bigger bathroom on the right side is located outside of bedrooms 1 and 2. It offers a huge shower with dual shower heads, frameless shower doors, bespoke tiling and a large granite topped vanity.. The second bathroom is on the left side of the home nearer bedrooms 3 and 4. It is gorgeously decorated with a bespoke shower stall and pedestal sink. For your enjoyment, luxury towels, shampoo, conditioner, soap and toilet paper are included..
Laundry: We have a full sized commercial grade stacker washer and dryer near bedrooms 1 and 2. Laundry detergent is supplied.
Need more Bedrooms? - Having a bigger group coming to Charleston with you? Rental of Unit B and our other two units on the property will give you sleeping space for 30 ( 24 in bedrooms).
See VRBO1237214 – 4 Bedroom 2 Bath, sleeps 10
See VRBO1237215 - 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, sleeps 10
Policy regarding Mandatory Evacuation: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given we will refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid for the dates of the evacuation. We shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other US states or the world which prohibits you or your guests from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issue, and we will have no further liability. We strongly suggests that our guests obtain traveler's insurance but especially during months when there is a potential for inclement weather ( e.g. hurricane season).
If you have any questions, please reach out to us 843-801-0732. We hope you choose St. Philip Place for a fabulous vacation in Charleston, SC!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
- Property Registration Number
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the largest rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. SOUTHERN CHARM! DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON - Sleeps 10 has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book SOUTHERN CHARM! DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON - Sleeps 10?Book Online Get Information Call: