About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2392 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: Lower Level: Queen Bedroom. Upper Level: Master, King Bedroom Right Side. Guest Bedroom Back Left, King Bed. Guest Bedroom Front Left, Queen Bed
If you have not found the ideal beach getaway yet, it might be because you haven't visited 73 Grandiose Pavilion! This marvelous four bedroom home (sleeps eight) has been completely refreshed, and is conveniently one of the best beach retreats in the exclusive Wild Dunes community. Cozy screen porch, pretty tile bathrooms, and a professionally designed interior with warm beach colors are just a few of the amenities that will exceed your expectations for an ideal beach getaway. Step inside and you will be delighted to find a well-appointed home, a remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances, a additional family room and a cheerful master king bedroom. Outdoor living is at its best at 73 Grandiose Pavilion with a screen porch, which features seating for four. With the home being located on a corner lot, the screen porch is the ideal place to catch a Carolina sunset or simply savor the cooling summer Southwest breeze.
Beach access is painless at 73 Grand Pavilion. Located in the core of Wild Dunes, a paved sidewalk is located just behind the home leading your family down to the beach. Within two mins., you will be walking through the sea grass covered dunes leading you to a terrific sandy beach. Another 25 yards just down the beach you will discover the Boardwalk at the Grand Pavilion that features two oceanfront swimming pools, a beach café, beach bar, ice cream shop, beach shop, and live entertainment during prime seasons. The Boardwalk at the Grand Pavilion is a fantastic getaway and tons of fun.
73 Grand Pavilion is in the ideal location and just a few min. walk away from the Harbor Golf Course Pro Shop, shopping, an outdoor basketball court, kids's playground and numerous eateries.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 73 Grand Pavilion.
• Unlimited access to the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk and oceanfront pools.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for four cars. All cars must be in the driveway or garage.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will appreciate it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
With simple beach access, access to the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, and a elegant professional designed and modernized interior, you will find your ideal beach getaway at 73 Grand Pavilion!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Absolutely Stunning Grand Pavilion Home! Easy Beach & Pool Access! $250 Beach Gear Credit! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.