- As low as $206/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 10 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
Welcome to this newly refreshed guesthouse in the heart of West Ashley. While staying in this adorable 850 sqft. home, you'll fall in appreciate with the newly redone kitchen featuring a comfortable breakfast nook.
You'll also savor:
Deck with outdoor table & chairs
Intelligent TV's with Hulu + Live TV and Disney+ in all rooms
Entirely outfitted and equipped kitchen
Extremely safe neighborhood
You are only:
10 mins to Avondale
15 mins to Downtown Charleston
30 mins to Folly Beach
As you walk into the property you'll be delighted to see the entirely modernized and open floorplan layout of the home.
You'll sleep soundly at nighttime with blackout curtains and comfortable memory foam beds supplied in both bedrooms.
Sure, eating at the best eateries can be fun. But sometimes we all need a nice home-cooked meal, right? That's why our kitchen is completely supplied with all the essentials you'll need to prepare you and your family a nice dinner.
As you pull into the driveway you will see two buildings. The main home (where I live) and the guest home in the back. You will be able to park 2 cars in the driveway. You will be sharing the driveway with the neighbor next door as well as the tenets in the front home, so parking can sometimes get a little tight.
Interaction with Guests:
I live in the front home of the property so I'll be available if needed.
About the Area
This guesthouse is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Guesthouse 15 min to downtown w/ Hulu + Live TV has 10 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your contract.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 3.9 miles
- The Citadel - 4.2 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 4.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 4.4 miles
- City Marina - 4.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Guesthouse 15 min to downtown w/ Hulu + Live TV?Book Online Get Information Call: