- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Our home located in the charming Downtown Charleston Peninsula area, central to all tourist attractions, fine dinning, shopping store and much more. Our condo has huge rooms and 2 full bathrooms. Our freshly refreshed kitchen is completely equipped and impressive for entertaining guest.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- To find the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful Downtown Condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hampton Park - 1.2 miles
- The Citadel - 1.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.6 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 1.7 miles