- As low as $259/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is permitted on balcony.
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Top floor condo with magnificant vistas over the Folly marsh. Located between two bridges and set conveniently just off Folly Road, so peaceful and relaxing! Located only one mile to the beach and shopping. Across the street are kayak and paddleboard units as well as a seafood restaurant and a seafood market. Walking and bicycle lanes heading in each direction from the condo.
Attractively decorated, comfortable, clean and supplied with all household supplies you need to have carefree time settling in.
Master suite has queen bed, TV/Nexflix, ceiling fan and a private full bathroom with shower & tub.
Second bedroom has a queen bed, TV/Netflix, ceiling fan, marsh-view and full bathroom with shower & tub which is adjacent to the bedroom door.
Kitchen is equipped with Keurig coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, cookware and dishware with granite countertops.
Laundry nook with huge washer and dryer, detergent, iron and ironing board. Household supplies included.
Includes assigned parking for up to 2 cars; guests must use their assigned parking space. No boats allowed.
Please note this property is not equipped with an elevator. There are 45 stairs to the entry door.
Business license #
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. Charleston City Market and Morris Island Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium and East Bay Playground. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Getting the best rental value:
- Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Fun in Folly has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If not, contact the host before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 1.1 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 1.9 miles
Ready to book Fun in Folly?Book Online Get Information Call: