- As low as $176/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi, with speed of 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices)
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Recently modernized 1st floor guesthouse in Charleston! New bathrooms, new appliances, and modern kitchen. House is right on the water. Spectacular glass windows showcase Intercoastal Waterway. Sit, relax and watch the majestic boats go by.
10 mins. driving from Downtown. But there are plenty of eateries (seafood, BBQ, Italian, pastries, etc.) within a 5 min. drive.
I would adore to share my gem with you!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston, and is near theme parks and on the waterfront. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Spacious 1st floor guesthouse in Charleston 10 mins from downtown! Renovated! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 2.4 miles
- City Marina - 2.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.0 miles
- The Citadel - 3.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.8 miles