- As low as $389/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
2 KING bed Bedrooms, 2-floor town home unit with full kitchen, cavernous living and dining rooms. Available week is Sunday Nov. 26th to Sunday Dec. 3rd 2023. (Min. 4 nighttime stay required.) This unit is part of the Church Street Inn, corner of Church and Market Streets, in the midst of Charleston's historic market area, a exceptional location with so much to walk to or do close by... pretty historic homes decorated and fantastic holiday shopping!
This town-home is one of only three 2 Bedroom King-Bed/ 2 full bath units in Church Street Inn. (not what is offered through the Choice hotels booking site, but you still get all the hotel amenties) They vary slightly in layout but the photos represent the furnishings and decor in each town-home. The likely bed layout for this unit is a king bed in each bedroom and a sleeper couch in living room. There is one bathroom downstairs and one en-suite bath with one of the bedrooms upstairs. You'll have a full kitchen and living and dining room area, plus balconies off the 2nd floor bedrooms. There is an elevator in the entrance lobby to get you to the 2nd floor of the building and the front door level of the unit, but note only a staircase inside the unit gives access to the second floor bedrooms. The rate DOES NOT include parking costs: Parking garage is steps away around the corner and is $20 per day and can be self service (Garage is open 24/7) or valet is also available 8am -8pm to retrieve your car.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and picking the right Charleston area rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Historic market location, Holiday time 2023! 2-story unit with hotel amenities has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles