- As low as $704/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This spectacular three-story home was featured in Charleston Home + Design Magazine. Located in the heart of Charleston's gorgeous and historic French Quarter Neighborhood!
➵ Award Winning Renovation (3,300ft² of luxury)
➵ French Quarter Vistas
⤨ Walk everywhere downtown
⤨ Accommodates 16 guests (7 Beds + Couch Bed)
⤨ Massive gathering space within the home
⤨ Totally equipped kitchens + kitchenette
⤨ Free off-street parking space
⤨ TVs in every bedroom
Please note there are 3 listing advertisements for this property, this is the 5 bedroom option (entire unit)
Recently-refreshed 5 bedroom/4 bath condo in the trendy, French Quarter neighborhood. Ideal for a sizable group of friends or family gatherings. Steps from great eateries & historical sights.
Bedroom #1: Queen Bed + Queen Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + Queen Bed + En suite
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed + En suite
Bedroom #4: King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #5: King Bed
Common Space: Pullout Couch (sleeping space for 2 guests)
Only 2 blocks from City Market
20 mins. from Charleston Int'l Airport
20 mins. from local beaches
Permit Number: BL012726-10-2018
This 5 bedroom / 4 bathroom home is located in the most charming location in all of downtown Charleston; walking distance to fine dining eateries, Charleston's City Market, historic landmarks, stores, tours, parks, and so much more. This home's unique features + ideal location are unparalleled and intended for guests who wish to travel comfortably while being completely immersed in the middle of everything Charleston.
We can comfortably accommodate 16 guests. 14 in beds + 2 additional guests on our queen-size super comfortable West Elm pullout couch. Comcast Business-Class Internet and WiFi HotSpots throughout the home ensure full connectivity for guests in every corner of this private and secured 3,300 sq ft luxury home.
All bedrooms are furnished with linens, towels, and pillows.
All bedrooms feature flat screen TVs with AT&T TV's premium channels including complimentary HBO and complimentary Netflix.
Each of the two master suites feature dual queen-size beds and full bathrooms en suite. Graber roller shades, Vornado fans and sleep machines are included for additional comfort.
A top-floor bedroom features a king-size bed and an eye-level view of the iconic St. Philip Church steeple through the bedroom window.
The fourth bedroom features a king size bed and en suite full bathroom with powder room vanity.
The fifth bedroom features a king size bed and en suite full bathroom.
The spectacular common space on the bottom floor features a full gourmet kitchen furnished with stainless appliances and all the amenities expected of a high-end luxury vacation rental. Dishes, smallwares, and cookware are top notch and plentiful; ideal for comfortably entertaining up to 14 guests.
The gracious living room features exposed interior brick, original heart pine wood floors and 18' ceilings. The dining area features a live-edge dining table with seating for 8 plus, a full bar with seating for 4 more and ample seating for additional guests throughout. A high-end SONOS sound system controlled by iPad and a 75" flat screen TV with premium channels lend to a common area ideal for comfortably entertaining up to 14 guests.
All 3 floors feature individual kitchenettes with brand new full-size fridges and ice-makers on each of the bottom two floors. The in-unit laundry room features a full-size washer and dryer including detergent.
Guests will have exclusive access to this three level condo in the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety right next door to the famed SNOB Restaurant. You can pull your car off the street and into a parking lot with a reserved space, located right down the street, which makes parking a breeze. For additional parking there is a paid public garage right behind the building.
The French Quarter is the oldest section of Downtown Charleston, bounded on the south by Broad Street and the north by the City Market. It is home to the Charleston Art Walk, an evening held many times a year where Charleston residents and visitors alike appreciate gallery hopping and wine tasting along its storied streets. Here you will also find theaters like the famed Dock Street, churches, inns and secret gardens waiting to be discovered. Charleston's historic French Quarter is a modest neighborhood on the Southeastern corner of the peninsula, with Broad, Meeting, East Bay, and South Market streets acting as perimeters. The neighborhood is filled with historic churches and museums, theaters, art galleries and even some haunted cemeteries. The French Quarter may be the most charming of Charleston's districts, and is ideal for leisurely walks, exploring historic sites, and immersing yourself in centuries of city history.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-200 people)
Other Things to Note:
YOURPAD Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 80 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YOURPAD Charleston on your preferred search engine!
Interaction with Guests:
Our team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, Permit Number: BL012726-10-2018
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking your prefectvacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. East Bay Home *Historic District* Walk Everywhere! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles