- As low as $90/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
493 King Gullah
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Pristine white walls and subtle dark wood accents will greet you as soon as you step inside 493 King Gullah! This second-story suite features all the convenient amenities of a home away from home, plus you are right on King Street in the middle of downtown Charleston. Stainless steel appliances and all the cooking essentials make up the kitchen area; the ideal place to let your creativity flow and surprise your friends with delicious snacks, meals, finger foods, and so much more! You can even try that recipe you've always wanted, all you have to do is search it online using the complimentary WiFi available. A private washer/dryer combo is one of the greatest perks nowadays; you don't have to go through the hassle of finding a close by laundromat and walk around downtown with your dirty clothes. Downtown Charleston has countless and fun activities to offer and trying to visit all of them may be tiring. That's why 493 King Gullah offers an inviting living area with the most comfortable furnishings to provide the best and most calming lodging experience.
The location of this homey getaway is one of the finest and most charming areas of Downtown Charleston to stay. Fine dining, fast food, hole-in-the-wall eateries, and coffee stores are on every corner; you won't have to walk very far to find something delicious to munch on. Museums and historical landmarks are everywhere as well in downtown Charleston, but the Historic Charleston City Market is what really draws tourists. It's the ideal place to experience the southern appeal and buy souvenirs for your friends at home. The Battery, a must-visit in town, is a jaw-dropping promenade ideal for strolls to see gorgeous homes and Southern-style mansions. If you're up for another walk, make sure to walk along Rainbow Row, a stretch of 14 vibrantly painted historic row homes that are worth a million photos on your social media.
Things to know:
Parking notes: Parking Passes $20/day + tax - Must be purchased prior to arrival. under 'MANAGE GUEST CHARGES' click 'PARKING FEE' and save.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: There are security cameras installed to monitor the outside door and the hallway. They do not record sound and are always on.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Downtown Suite w/ Central AC, a Well-Equipped Kitchen, Free WiFi, & More! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Downtown Suite w/ Central AC, a Well-Equipped Kitchen, Free WiFi, & More!?Book Online Get Information Call: