- As low as $546/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139.4 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1500 square feet
The Blue and White home is a striking 1500 square foot home located one block off of King Street in downtown Charleston, SC. This home is newly constructed and has high end appliances and furnishings. Everything is brand new! If you are looking for a pretty home to relax in while appreciating Charleston's best eateries and shopping you should look no further. This home is within walking distance to all that downtown has to offer!
Our home is the ideal hideaway for families, girls weekends and couples retreats! Book now- you'll be glad you did!
Daniel and Amy are certified super hosts! We have been hosting guests in our properties for over 7 years! We take pride in our properties and it shows! This home is completely equipped with brand new applicances and top rated furnishings. Trained dogs are considered for a $100 pet fee. This home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Guests have access to the entire home. Three bedrooms/3 bathrooms. There is a private driveway sizable enough for two cars.
Other things to note
* This home is offered to travelers coming to Charleston for weddings, relaxation, touring the city and local events.
* We cannot accommodate any huge events.
* No smoking please
* Will consider family pets as long as they are completely trained. (Sorry no cats) An additional cleaning fee WILL apply. A $100 fee will go directly to our cleaning crew.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including motor boating, wildlife walks, and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Downtown Charleston One Block to King St. Free Off Street Parking has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles