- As low as $388/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1470 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1470 square feet
Linens: One King, One Queen, Two Twins Plus Trundle, Queen Sleeper
Baths: 3 1/2
54 Pelican Bay is a breath of fresh ocean air! Offering lagoon and pool vistas, 54 Pelican Bay features three bedrooms with three full baths and a half bath. 54 Pelican Bay is a second-row home and is brand new to family vacation units. A enormous screened in porch, plus an open deck with a gas grille, are ideal for capturing the exhilarating ocean breeze or watching your family in the neighborhood pool. When your family is ready to hit the surf and sand, access is a breeze down the public beach access path located at the end of the block, which will lead you to a wide pristine beach. Whether in the home or on the sandy beach, your family will have a terrific stay at 54 Pelican Bay.
The interior of 54 Pelican Bay is very unique. The elegant wood plank walls in the main living area are stained to provide the feeling of a classic beach home. The living room is highlighted by a vaulted ceiling, providing open space with an abundance of natural light and excellent leather furnishings. The well-equipped kitchen has been completely modernized with new cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. The dining area offers seating for six plus additional seating on the screen porch for four.
When the sun sets and the crew is ready to turn in, 54 Pelican Bay features three outstanding bedrooms. The master bedroom, on the main floor, has a king bed and a freshly remodeled bathroom featuring a new huge tiled shower. The queen guest bedroom is located on the second floor and has a private bath. Finally, the third bedroom is ideal for kids with two twin beds plus a single trundle bed. It also has a private bathroom that has been refreshed with a sizable tiled shower. Everyone is guaranteed a great nighttime's sleep at 54 Pelican Bay. Additional Queen Sleeper couch has been added for that additional guest or two.
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 54 Pelican Bay.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for three cars.
• Outdoor shower in the garage.
• Picnic table in garage.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
Make sure to put 54 Pelican Bay on the top of your list for your family's next Isle of Palms Vacation. Like the cooling Southwest breeze that returns to the island each summer, after a week at this marvelous home, you will be returning year after year.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Pelican Bay, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms vacation rental booking tips:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking your Charleston area rental home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. New Listing! Breath of Fresh Ocean Air! 3BR Pelican Bay Home - $250 Beach Gear Credit has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book New Listing! Breath of Fresh Ocean Air! 3BR Pelican Bay Home - $250 Beach Gear Credit?Book Online Get Information Call: