- As low as $819/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 per room
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This property is part of our 'Spring Island' Collection, a gathering of restored historic homes designed as a Boutique Hotel, all aligned around a shared pool & pool deck. Conveniences include handsome gardens, a dog run for pups, ample parking & grounds shared by Town & Island guests. Unwind at the pool or walk to the City's countless attractions. 'The Nantucket' located on the second floor has 3 BR & 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 8 guests.
Totally Restored Historic Charleston Home In The Heart of Downtown Charleston. 'The Nantucket' is located on the 2nd floor & has 3 BR's & 2.5 bathrooms. One guest room with memory foam king bed. The other two bedrooms with queen beds. The unit has 2.5 spa style bathrooms. The living room has a memory foam Restoration Hardware queen sleeper couch, with full bathroom off the living room. The home also offers a gorgeous private porch for calming in the evenings. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston and walkable to all the area offers. Two private assigned parking spots per unit (two modest cars stacked). Pool is shared by all Town and Island Co Guests, and is found across Spring street).
For early check in/late check out we offer a suitcases locker to store your suitcases to go exploring or use the pool (sorry no public bathroom).
Luggage locker found in modest home behind pool.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a appealing, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors appreciate a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Walking distance to everything Charleston has to offer.
Holy spokes; Bicycle share hub at 125 1/2 Spring Street, Charleston
Pedicab: For personal pedicab experience
Other Things to Note:
Parking area behind unit on Kracke Street
Assigned parking: Nantucket 144 C: Unit C
Spot fits one enormous car or two modest cars stacked (one behind the other) **pls note if any part of the car hangs over the sidewalk, it can get ticketed**
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena and/or Zack available 24/7
Text her via the Airbnb account.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Boutique Hotel Home w/ Pool 'The Nantucket' has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Boutique Hotel Home w/ Pool 'The Nantucket'?Book Online Get Information Call: