- As low as $377/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 on-site accessible parking spaces
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Refrigerator (mini)
- RV, bus, and truck parking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible parking available
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Select dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina, 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before booking the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles