- As low as $418/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
3BR/2BA Cozy Rental in the ♥ of Charleston!
♟ Luxury 3BR/2BA First Floor Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
First Floor Suite with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Bedroom #1: King Bed + TV
1 Common Full Bath
Bedroom #2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3: King Bed, En Suite Bath + TV
Living Space and Kitchen, dining for four
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher & Laundry Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs suite of duplex, and 1 parking space!
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Joseph Manigault House and Aiken-Rhett House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the largest rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 3BR/2BA · ? THE INNS? Beautifully Designed 3 Bedroom Apt! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles