- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
3BR/2BA Cozy Rental in the ♥ of Charleston!
♟ Luxury 3BR/2BA First Floor Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
First Floor Suite with 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Bedroom #1: King Bed + TV
1 Common Full Bath
Bedroom #2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3: King Bed, En Suite Bath + TV
Living Space and Kitchen, dining for four
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs suite of duplex, and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03498
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfectrental home:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ? THE INNS? Beautifully Designed 3 Bedroom Apt! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles