- As low as $195/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This welcoming two-bedroom, two-bath apartment offers visitors convenient access to all that Charleston offers. Located on the middle floor of a historic Charleston single home constructed in the late 1800s, and set back from the street with off-street parking, the apartment overlooks candy-colored historic homes that dot the neighborhood and provides a true Charleston experience for guests. Easily walkable to MUSC, College of Charleston, King Street’s most trendy retail and eateries, & more.
COVID-19 Note: This space is ideal for 2022. Spread out on your private porch. No shared surfaces and spaces, a gorgeous porch and complimentary parking. The apartment freshly underwent a full remodel, finished in spring 2018. Measuring around 700 square feet, the apartment offers two bedrooms featuring premium linens and two en-suite bathrooms with shower. Thoughtful care has been put into crafting a clean and efficient space that offers all of the amenities of a boutique hotel (bath products, high-end towels and linens, hair dryers, iron, wi-fi, premium TV channels, etc.) with the added convenience of a full, chef-ready kitchen, washer/dryer, and a classic Charleston single-style porch for appreciating the nearly year-round comfortable temperatures Charleston offers its visitors. The property accepts for two off-street parking spaces directly in front of the apartment. This apartment is on the middle floor of the three-story property. The home features two additional units - one, a garden level apartment, and the other on the top floor - that can be rented in conjunction with this apartment for bigger groups. Please inquire if interested.
We are located in a cozy, historic neighborhood that is ideal for guests looking for walkability to upper King Street's best eateries and shopping. It's a 5 min. walk to upper King street and a 15 min. drive to the nearest beach.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. 2 BR apt with en-suite baths, Chic, Comfortable, Walkable and Ideal for 2022 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles