- As low as $109/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Change of towels (on request)
- In-room WiFi speed: 250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
- Approximately 300 square feet
Charming one bedroom guest suite located in the heart of the Avondale neighborhood in West Ashley - only two miles from Downtown Charleston! Ideal for couples, business travelers, or someone flying solo! This suite is freshly remodeled and ready for you to appreciate.
Walk to eateries, bars, stores, workout classes, and coffee. Take your pick of the best beaches in the area, we are close to all of them! (Folly, Sullivan’s, IOP, Kiawah.) Feel King St. with a short 10 min. uber!
This is a freshly refreshed 1 bedroom 1 bath guest suite. Supplied is a queen size bed, intelligent tv, workspace, minifridge and kitchenette. Guests have complete access to the entire private guest suite. The suite is attached to a main home.
A washer and dryer is available upon request.
Two beach towels are supplied with this unit. Beach chairs and umbrella are available to rent for an additional fee. Please reach out to the host for information.
There is a dog on the premises that is very friendly (golden retriever.) They do not access the guest suite at all. Guests are welcome in the backyard space, but the dog may be in the yard. Please advise the host if you have allergies or concerns about the dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
About the Area
This guesthouse is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Cozy Guest Suite Near Downtown Charleston, Folly Beach, Avondale has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- The Citadel - 2.2 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.4 miles
- City Marina - 2.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 3.5 miles