- As low as $101/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
8 Kracke B - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With its well-appointed interior featuring burnished wood floors, an broad corner couch, and tons of natural light, this handsome home is waiting to turn your next vacation fantasies into vacation memories! When you're not out touring the elegant Charleston historic district or cycling an impressive new trail, kick back in the living room to watch your favorite movies and shows on the sizable flatscreen TV. The full kitchen is loaded with ample counter space, lustrous wood cabinetry, and plenty of gadgets and great cookware to inspire your inner chef. Cook up a storm then savor your creation on the breakfast bar with a glass of delicious wine from Charleston Winery. You'll have two bedrooms, each with queen-size beds, plus an striking bathroom with a walk-in shower and a private washer and dryer.
What's close by:
Be sure to check out all the amazing local eateries like R. Kitchen, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and Barsa Tapas Parlor & Bar, all within walking distance of the home. Just two miles south, the 200-year-old Historic Charleston City Market has local vendors and attractions that you and your friends are going to appreciate.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
Minimum stay for this property is 30 days
Parking notes: One parking spot behind home in a shared parking lot.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To get the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Comfy 30-Day Rental Condo w/Free WiFi, Full kitchen, and Private Washer/Dryer has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. message the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles