- As low as $128/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1243 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1243 square feet
Unwind and relax in this centrally located & newly remodeled mid-century ranch duplex. Attractively furnished with comfort and a good nighttime's rest as top priorities. Savor the peaceful Oak lined Street and roomy yard while being only 5 mins. to MUSC, 7 mins. to King St. & top eateries/shopping. Walk to amenities in South Windermere & Avondale. Folly Beach or Sullivan's Island just 20 mins. away. Only 2 blocks from the Greenway in the neighborhood. The location is ideal for work or play.
Surrounded by trees and beautiful homes in one of Charlestons highly sought after neighborhoods, Old Windermere, this 3 bedroom 1.5 bath is one side of a newly refreshed brick ranch home.
Inside the unit there are wood floors, plenty of light, and new appliances. The living room has a comfortable deep couch and huge intelligent TV with access to a wide range of streaming services and channels including Espn, Hulu, Disney, and more. There's a dining space for up to six. The kitchen has a gas range, plenty of counter and cabinet space, and is equipped for someone who enjoys cooking.
At the back of the home you'll find a bedroom furnished with a queen bed, impressive wood furnishings, high quality linens and ample storage for clothing. This room is light, airy, and has a coastal feel. There is also a connected powder room which also connects to the kitchen for convenience.
In the center of the hall you'll find another bedroom with a plush twin daybed. This room can also be used as a second living space, office or playroom. Equipped with a desk and bookshelf, this sun-lit room makes a great space for work or play.
Continue down the hall to find a full bathroom with handsome geometric floor tile along with the original 1950's wall tile, making this space unique and honoring the mid-century roots of the home.
Located at the front, you'll find a cozy bedroom with a queen hybrid bed, elegant mid-mod furnishings, and 32" tv.
Last, but not least, the cavernous yard has sub-tropical foliage and a generously sized gravel patio. Appreciate nights by the fire pit under a canopy of mature trees. A bag of firewood is also supplied.
For those who value peaceful, appeal, and a great location, this home is the place. Attention to comfort is also a top priority (the hosts are not good sleepers and understand the need for good linens and the right environment for sleep). Blackout curtains, a variety of pillow types, high quality beds and linens, and additional blankets have been supplied.
The space has ample closets and shelving including a hall linen closet, hallway storage closet, and coat closet. There is a laundry room with additional shelving and full size washer and dryer. We have also included some cleaning supplies to make your stay easier.
Toys and gear for young kids can be supplied upon request including a highchair, dinnerware, infant bathtub, booster seat, and changing pad. Please note that the property is not infant-proofed.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Rice Mill and Aiken-Rhett House Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Perfect Central Location in Beautiful Charleston Neighborhood - 4 mins. to Dwtn has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.6 miles
- The Citadel - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.5 miles
- Marion Square - 2.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.6 miles