- As low as $193/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
While this entirely furnished 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has been freshly remodeled to provide all the necessary modern amenities, it still offers the historic appeal you have been yearning for. You will sense the charm of this downtown getaway instantly as you pull up. There is even a new parking pad that is cavernous enough to fit multiple cars, which is a rarity in downtown. The curb appeal of this home instantly catches your eye and includes your very own unique palm trees, new bespoke landscaping, and new landscape uplighting - everything you could have dreamed of!
The freshly expanded entry porch, which also includes upgraded trim detail, invites you to step inside and savor the charm of this early 20th century home complete with newly refinished original wood floor throughout. The entry area welcomes you to step further into your living room that is filled with natural light and provides more than enough seating to relax and watch a movie on the sizable HDTV.
The striking refreshed dining room is equipped with original constructed in shelving details that flank the exterior door and bespoke wallpaper. The dining room is ideal for entertaining and seats up to six people.
The light and bright kitchen includes extended cabinets and new quartz countertops to invite you to entertain and whip up your next meal on your gas stove. Savor the view from your picture window of the handsome backyard as well. The kitchen is equipped with a huge walk in pantry that is roomy enough for additional storage. The kitchen is completely equipped with all of the necessary kitchen silverware.
The laundry room is the ideal mud room with private access to the backyard area for dirty little paws or feet. Should you want to appreciate the handsome Charleston weather you can step outside on your freshly screened in porch complete with high ceilings and bespoke fan and enjoy the view of your newly landscaped backyard while appreciating an evening beverage or tea. Biweekly landscaping service is included in the monthly rent. If you prefer to sit in the sun you can enjoy your new bespoke extended deck or run around in your backyard with the new full privacy fence.
Stepping back inside to your second story you will find your delightful full guest bath and guest suite. The master has been expanded to be more spacious and includes a impressive master ensuite bath complete with complimentary standing tub, walk in shower, separate water closet, and enormous walk in closet with bespoke shelving. Both bedrooms feature queen size beds with opulent white linens.
**Modest dogs negotiable with pet fee. All utilities supplied in rate.**
Established in the 1700s, Harleston Village is dotted with Georgian and Italianate buildings on tree-lined streets. Joggers and cyclists head to the sidewalks and shady trees around Colonial Lake, known as “The Pond.” The College of Charleston, with a colonnaded entrance, lies on a gorgeous campus. To the east, King Street is a hub of fresh stores, plus eateries and bars with outdoor patios and a hip vibe.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Reserve your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charming Downtown Home w. Backyard Oasis has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.2 miles
- City Marina - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Charming Downtown Home w. Backyard Oasis?Book Online Get Information Call: