- As low as $275/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
FULLY REMODELED HOME IN 2023.
BRAND NEW AC UNIT INSTALLED IN 2021.
This is a comfortable and cozy brick ranch on James Island that is 10-15 mins. from Folly Beach and 10-15 mins. from Downtown Charleston. ($10 Uber ride). Spend time in this incredible city in a place that feels like home. Includes full kitchen, washer and dryer, Wi-Fi, huge screened in porch, board games and desk space.
This is an older home, constructed in 1972 that has been entirely refreshed in 2023. It has a sizable kitchen and dining room area that is open to the living room as well. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is filled with appeal and has a cozy, homey feel to it that many guests have definitely adored. A brand new AC unit was installed in February of 2021 to keep you cool on those hot summer days.
It has a enormous screened in porch (with two ceiling fans) where you can appreciate the summer breeze and have a nice dinner to wind down from a long day at the beach. It can get a bit dirty when it rains due to dirt splashing into the porch, but it is cleaned every time the home gets flipped after guests leave. It's a screened in porch in South Carolina so there will definitely be bugs.
The value of this home is marvelous and the location is extraordinary. If you would like to savor a day on the beach and a nighttime on the town with a group of friends or family, then this is the home for you!! Feel complimentary to reach out with any questions you may have.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and James Island County Park, while Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips and tricks:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Charleston:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Charleston Home near Downtown & Folly Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 2.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.7 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- Washington Square - 3.9 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.0 miles